11 Grins Digital Marketing Agency located in Huntsville
Citations
Real Statistics, Real Numbers, & Real References

Read and review all quote and publication references used across the 11 Grins site

  1. "Why Page 2 of Google Search Results is The Best Place to Hide a Dead Body", Digital Synopsis
  2. Rand Fishkin, "2018 Search Market Share: Myths vs. Realities of Google, Bing, Amazon, Facebook, DuckDuckGo, & More", SparkToro, October 16, 2018
  3. Tim Soulo, "90.63% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9.37%", Ahrefs, January 31, 2020
  4. NJ, "How Many Websites are There in the World", Siteefy, August 25
  5. Diana Kaemigk, "Online reviews statistics to know in 2022", Qualtrics, October 30, 2020
  6. Aigars Silkalns, "How Many Websites Use WordPress in 2023?", Colorlib, November 2
  7. Sammy Paget, "Local Consumer Review Survey 2023", Bright Local, February 7
  8. Nathalie Jimenez, "Cyber-attacks on small firms: The US economy's 'Achilles heel'?", BBC, November 1, 2022
  9. "Organizations Are Turning to SEO Now", Bright Edge2022
  10. "Google Click-Through Rates (CTRs) by Ranking Position in 2024", FirstPageSageOctober 23, 2023
  11. "Search Engine Market Share USA", Statcounter, 2022-2023
  12. Brian Dean, "Here's What We Learned About Organic Click Through Rate", Backlinko, May 28, 2023
  13. "Why Page One on Google is Essential and Page Two is a Digital Ghost Town", SEO Results, September 18, 2023
  14. "The Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics for 2024", Hubspot, 2023
  15. "We Analyzed 11.8 Million Google Search Results Here’s What We Learned About SEO", Backlinko, 2023
  16. "How Online Reviews Influence Sales", Spiegel Research Center
  17. "Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share Worldwide - January 2023-January 2024", Stat Counter - Global Stats
  18. "SEO ROI Statistics 2024", First Page Sage, February 1, 2024
  19. "The 2022 WordPress Vulnerability Annual Report", WP Solid, 2022
  20. Branka, "Web Design Statistics – 2024", True List, February 18, 2024
  21. "Usage Statistics and Market Share of WordPress", W³Techs
  22. "Digital 2023 - Global Overview Report", 2023 We Are Social
  23. "State of Inbound Marketing Trends", 2022 Hubspot
  24. Anna Peck, "Website Redesign Checklist: 5 Trends to Consider", 2021 Top Design Firms
  25. "Mobile vs. Desktop vs. Tablet Traffic Market Share", 2024 Similar Web
  26. "Local Consumer Review Survey 2022", 2022 Brightlocal
  27. "SEO vs PPC: Difference Between Organic and Paid Results", 2024 Outreach Monks
  28. Nick Brown, "SEO vs. PPC: How to determine which to invest in for your business", November 19, 2023 Get Response
  29. Rachel Handley, "How Long Does SEO Take to Work?", October 18, 2023 Semrush
  30. Dave Chaffey, "10 reasons you need a digital marketing strategy in 2024", December 1, 2023 Smart Insights
  31. "Google Click-Through Rates (CTRs) by Ranking Position in 2024", February 23, 2024 First Page Sage
  32. "Mobile vs. Desktop vs. Tablet Traffic Market Share", February 2024 Similar Web
  33. "The Future of Ecommerce", 2023 Semrush
  34. Joshua Saxon, Contributors: Alejandro Lopez de Haro, "9 local SEO statistics that justify doubling down on search", October 26, 2023 Semrush
Looking for Results?
Get in Touch with us.
guitar player silhouette